3D FEATHER TOUCH BROW TATTOO BY ISABEL RAVERTY
3D FEATHER TOUCH BROW TATTOO
BY ISABEL RAVERTY
*NATURAL LOOKING PERFECT BROWS*
BY ACCLAIMED SYDNEY BROW TATTOOING ARTIST/ SPECIALIST
The latest in designing your very own perfect set of Brows is the 3D Natural Look Feather Touch Tattoo treatment. This micro-pigmenting technique transforms sparse, thin or uneven brows into the most perfectly symmetrical plush arches that elegantly frame the face.
Unlike the harsh block tattooing of the past, Feather Touch Tattoo looks completely natural because it mimics the real brow hair and can be individually customised. Depending on your needs, brows can be subtly coloured or completely remodelled as each new strand is intricately etched and coloured by hand.
Isabel Raverty is a renowned Sydney Brow Artist & Tattoo Specialist
boasting over 10 years experience in the beauty industry.
Her passion and speciality today are for perfectly shaped eyebrows.
She believesthat brows are integral to your overall look & has mastered her skills with
eyebrow feathering through extended training, certification, & knowledge of new
products available for this specialised service. She places high value on listening
to her clients & understanding there needs. These core values along with her eye
for perfection means that you & your brows are in safe hands.
Eyebrow Feathering is a semi -permanent tattoo that is created by implanting safe
pigments into the skin. Fine strokes that mimic hair are placed along the natural
hair growth along the brow line in various complimentary shades of pigment. The
style is carefully planned out according to facial structure & skin tone, then
measured. Fine strokes are placed to lift, balance and create symmetry in the
brow. All products used are FDA approved for use in Australia and are safe .
1 At least 24 hrs before test allergic reactions to pigment
2 Cosmetic tattoo style , shape and apply
3 Follow up session (up to one month later) touch up/ define/ thicken/contrast
▪ Cease taking Fish oil tablets of retinol products
▪ Practice with a brow pencil before the procedure to decide the shape, thickness
and length of eyebrow you would like.
Anaesthetic creams are used to numb the skin to minimise discomfort. This is
applied 30 minutes before the tattoo. Some slight stinging may be felt during the
procedure but it is minimal and more anaesthetic can be applied if necessary. (If
you are allergic to local anaesthetics you must let your aesthetician know)
Slight swelling may occur, & this will ease after 24 hours.
The tattoo may appear dry or flaky 1 week after so it is essential to moisturise the area regularly with the
ointment recommended to promote healing and prevent colour loss. .
The initial colour will look darker, & it will take up to 2 weeks to settle.
Eyebrow feathering can last from 2 to 4yrs gradually fading, depending on colour retention and exposure to the sun.
However, to keep eyebrows looking good we recommend a touch up visit every 1 to 2 years at a lessor cost.
INITIAL COST $700
All initial tattooing includes one complimentary retouch within 6 to 8 weeks of the first application.
RETOUCHES from $250
Recommended every 12 to 18 months to keep the brows looking defined.
FOR ALL BROW FEATHERING TATTOO APPOINTMENTS WITH ISABEL –
PLEASE PHONE THE SALON ON 93313236
50% OF TREATMENT COST MUST BE LEFT AS A DEPOSIT BEFORE BOOKING IS CONFIRMED
▪ Those that have over plucked the hairs & have gaps or scars
▪ Sparse eyebrows or those who want a more definite shape to their eyebrows.
▪ People with a busy lifestyle and want a waterproof, perspiration proof solution to cosmetics
▪ Alopecia Hair loss sufferers, full or partial
▪ Those who have loss they’re hair due to chemotherapy or illness
Allergy Sufferers who are sensitive to normal cosmetics
▪ If you want to correct facial asymmetries
▪ If you have Eyesight problems or shaky hands that make the application of cosmetic difficult.
▪ If using Retin A cream, you will need to cease using it 3 weeks prior to your treatment.
Sun block is necessary at all times.
▪ Pregnant or nursing
▪ prescription strength medicines that affect the dermal layer of the skin
▪ taking anti coagulants or blood thinners. Fish oil tablets must stop being taken 1 moNth before
▪ Have an auto immune disease
▪ Diabeties may take longer to heal and will require consent from your doctor
▪ Blood disorders that may affect clotting eloid or hypertrophic scarring
▪ Heart conditions may require clearance from your doctor
“If you’re looking to enhance your brow line then it is crucial to work with the existing hair line and colour to create a natural effect. If there is little to no hair then e a three dimensional technique is used where darker and lighter pigments are used alongside one another to create a completely natural appearance”
KEEP THE AREA AS DRY AND CLEAN AS POSSIBLE
The eyebrow and surrounding area should be kept dry for 5-7 days. This includes no swimming, saunas, steam, sweat or products on or around the area. Please do not use any oils or moisturisers across the forehead or eyelids. When showering please take extra care to ensure they are kept as dry as possible as this will help the pigment settle into the skin for longer lasting results. Remove eye makeup in a downward direction on cotton pads. Do not scrub or wash the eyebrows.